- Invests in high growth stocks which are reasonably valued
- Currently overweight on sectors aligned towards impending domestic economic recovery and consumption
- Stock selection is bottom-up using in-house research
This fund is suitable for investors seeking capital appreciation by investing in diversified stocks that are generally termed as mid-caps.
Click here for the performance track record of all funds.
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking*
- Long term capital growth.
- Investment predominantly in diversified stocks that are generally termed as mid-caps.
*Investors should consult their financial advisers if in doubt about whether the product is suitable for them.
Past performance may or may not be sustained in future.
Inception: July 2002
Benchmark: S&P BSE Midcap TRI
Fund Manager: S. Krishnakumar
Minimum Investment: ₹100 and in multiples of ₹1 thereafter
- Quarterly: ₹750 and in multiples of ₹1 thereafter
- Monthly: ₹100 and in multiples of ₹1 thereafter
- Weekly: ₹1000 and in multiples of ₹1 thereafter
Minimum Additional Purchase: ₹100 and in multiples of ₹1 thereafter
Entry Load: Not Applicable
Exit Load: 1% if redeemed within 12 months from the date of allotment